Friday, June 8, 2012

yoga & creativity workshop



Join me on Sunday, July 1st 12-3:30pm for an exploration of creativity as an extension of your yoga practice. Spend time indulging in creative play by making a vision board, meditating, practicing yoga, discussing ways to live more creatively, and engaging in svadyaya (self-study) while communing with like-minded friends.

Creative visualization is a mental technique that uses the imagination to make dreams become realities. We start by flipping through magazines, pulling out any images that make you smile. Creating a vision board out of the images that make you smile and by returning to them again & again reinforces your dreams & goals in a positive way.

All you need to bring is your journal, your favorite tea mug, old magazines that you don’t mind cutting up and an open heart & mind.


Workshop is 3 ½ hours. Cost is $49 and includes a FREE goodie bag. Tea and light snacks will be provided. No yoga experience needed, this is open to all!

This event has sold out in the past and space is extremely limited so pre-registration is a must! You can pay in advance one of two ways: while you are at BlissBlissBliss taking a class or enjoying a session OR by mail a check made payable to: BlissBlissBliss 3101 About Town Place, Morgantown, WV 26508 (please be sure to indicate that it is for the Yoga & Creativity Workshop).


Registration by June 24 is a must.
 
Cancellation policy: No refunds will be issued unless your space can be filled with someone from the waiting list. If your space is not filled, a credit will be issued ONLY if the cancellation is received one full week prior to the event minus a $25 administrative fee. NO credits or refunds will be issued if cancellation is received within one week of the event. If we must cancel due to insufficient enrollment, your deposit and paid balance will be refunded fully. For any questions, please e-mailing Melita: melitamollohan@gmail.com.




"The yoga & creativity workshop was amazing! It started me journaling again and the vision boards we made are beside my bed each night for me to remember and review. I had never participated in something like this, but it was the spark that has led me to make changes in my life that allows me to be a priority. To find the time for ME that I need to be a better Mom, a better spouse and a better person. I plan to put the next Yoga & Creativity Workshop at the top of my TO DO list." — Angela C.

2 comments:

Tina Bradley said...

Wish I lived closer. This sounds fabulous!!!

Elisse said...

I agree with Tina! I wish I could attend this workshop!!