"in the end we are all separate: our stories, no matter how similar, come to a fork and diverge. we are drawn to each other because of our similarities, but it is our differences we must learn to respect."~anonymous
this is my first ever traditional giveaway (besides my annual tea trade giveaway) on gussying up the tuttle and i'm so excited that it's from my very best friend, mandy!!
this handmade necklace giveaway is just in time for mother's day (or you can keep it for yourself!)
necklace is 19 inches in length
there are many different ways to enter - each way gets you one entry: remember, leave a separate comment on this post for each entry.if applicable, please leave the link to your facebook/twitter/blog in the comment you leave me. only the first entry is required. all the others are optional but increase your chances of winning:
1. visit mandy's etsy page and leave a comment telling me which is your favorite piece and why.
2. become a follower of gussying up the tuttle with google friend connect (choose to follow publicly). you get 2 entries for this so leave 2 separate comments.
3. follow me on twitter. you get 2 entries for this so leave 2 separate comments.
4. friend me on facebook. you get 2 entries for this so leave 2 separate comments.
5. spread the word about the giveaway. share on twitter, facebook or your blog. leave a comment for each.
note: if you already follow me on twitter or facebook or google connect, you can still use those entries, i.e. you do not have to be a new follower to be eligible. be sure when you enter that there is a way for me to get in touch with you – i.e. whether through your blog or email. DEADLINE TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY IS SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 2011 AT 11PM, EST.
winner will be announced, sunday, may 1, 2011.
mandy can also make custom orders as well so please be sure to contact her if you want something specific made.
"our deepest calling is to grow into our own authentic self-hood, whether or not it conforms to some image of who we ought to be. as we do so, we will not only find the joy that every human being seeks -- we will also find our path of authentic service in the world."~ parker j. palmer