Thursday, October 28, 2010
my thursday gratitude list includes:
- getting to send the entire weekend here at the lovely olmsted manor in pa (sans cell service and internet) for a yoga retreat as part of my additional training
- feeling quite refreshed this morning after my lovely massage yesterday. i didn't realize how much i needed it until i was on the table. yes, us massage therapists get knots too :)
- for a new yoga teaching opportunity that i have embarked on. i'm teaching employees of a local bank (the majority of which have never done yoga before) - we are having so much fun!
- for patricia harman attending the bliss book club meeting last sunday and getting to ask her all sorts of questions about her book "the blue cotton gown." which, i can't recommend highly enough!
- for new and old readers alike, thank you for reading my blog. if you are a new reader or an old reader who's never commented please consider leaving a comment this time so i can check out your blog.
have a spooktacular weekend everyone & happy halloween!! hugs!!