Saturday, May 21, 2011

yoga in the park






hey there morgantown yogis and yoginis!!

i am starting my second annual 'yoga in the park' and wanted to extend an invitation to you to join me!!

our first outdoor yoga adventure will happen this coming sunday, may 22nd 10-11am.

i am hoping to meet at least twice a month for the rest of the summer (or until it gets too cold outside!). if it IS RAINING then class will be canceled. if there is a CHANCE OF RAIN class will still be on until we get rained out. :)


yoga in the park this summer will be held in the beautiful jack roberts park on the corner of madigan ave and leonard st in the first ward of morgantown. (pics are of actual location.) there is plenty of parking - in the parking lot & also free street parking. there is a playground so if you have kids they can play while you play. :)


these all-levels classes are FREE to all. donations are appreciated but never required.

please bring your mat (or towel if you don't have a mat) some water and anything else you need. be sure to pass this email along to your friends and family - the more the merrier!!

and yes, you will receive my signature neck massage during your savasana!!! :)

if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at melitamollohan@gmail.com. i hope to see you on sunday!

hugs & namaste,
melita

image credit me

1 comment:

Eco Yogini said...

YES!!!! If I lived there I would totally go! Also, all it's been doing is raining here (boo), but I'm hoping!

Yay Yoga in the Park :)