Sunday, June 21, 2009

philadelphia

ah me, i am getting so far behind in posting. here are some photos from our philadelphia trip, last weekend.

we ate at a place called a full plate. the food there was absolutely delicious (it truly was a full plate!!) and the atmosphere was great.
when we were driving to terrain at styers we passed by the franklin mint.
i loved all the murals around the city. here are just a few:
here are a few shots of the city:
and of course, no trip would be complete without a pic of a cute city dwelling kitty:
photos by moi

4 comments:

Globetrotting Cacti said...

Loving the pictures. Never been to Philadelphia so interesting to see. That plate of food looks good (I am now really hungry!!!).

Sarah said...

Where is the Hungry Plate? It looks familiar to me, but I can't place where it is located.

Connie said...

Oh I so want to go to Philly now!! It's been a long time dream of mine to geek out and do the Rocky dance over there on the steps of the art museum...but I'm a huge softy for street murals...I love them!! Lots of street murals is a sign to me that a city has a great art life going on. How cool!

Thanks for sharing!

Peace & Love.

Ally said...

Love the pictures!! I've never been to Philadelphia, but would love to go (especially after seeing these great images)! I love that cat, too! :o)