Saturday, August 20, 2011

3rd annual tea trade



can you believe that it's almost time for the 3rd annual tea trade!! last years was a blast and again, my thanks to all who participated.

how it works: tea traders will send a sampling of 3 - 4 ounces (85 - 113 grams) to another participating tea trader. (most boxes of pre-bagged tea is usually between 1.8 -2 oz or 51 - 57 grams). to participate you must be willing to ship your package internationally. (we usually have a few lovely ladies from the uk and from france that participate!!)

details: please send an email to melitamollohan@gmail.com with the subject line "tea trade." in the body of the email please share your address . i will then match up people round robin style and give you a name and address of where to send your teas packages. all of your personal information will be kept strictly confidential. if you feel more comfortable providing your work address rather than personal that is totally fine. also, if you do not wish to provide your name please make sure you let me know in the email and who ever will be sending your tea package will label the envelope "tea trade" and your address.

special prize: i will award a special prize to one lucky tea trader. winner will be chosen at random. special prize will be announced soon (i'm still working on gathering a few goodies for the lucky winner).

due date: please email me your information by thursday, september 15th at 11:59pm est so that we can start tea trading at the end of september!

image credit

6 comments:

Annie Stenger said...

TY again for hosting this event!!! its such fun and I have cyber met some of the most awesome gals! your a blessing in my life miss melita! love you tons!!! huggss and I will give Julie your email addy so she can send you her details, mentioned it to her and she is interested :) xx ttys

Leesh said...

I just sent you an email to sign up. Looking forward to trading teas again. My package last year was awesome!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about your tea trade a couple of days ago and wondering if you were going to organise one this year. Fabulous. Will drop you an e-mail tomorrow.... Alison.

Kaileen Elise said...

I'm really looking forward to discovering new blog friends & sharing some of my favorite teas. Thank you so much for hosting again this year!

Elisse said...

Info sent, and I've blogged about it too! Thanks again for hosting such a fun swap!

xoxo

Dirt On The Rocks said...

This is a fantastic idea and I am definitely going to email you right now!