Saturday, August 21, 2010

mornings

as i sit in front of my laptop writing this, i am enjoying a cup of coffee made from a french press. while i am definitely a lover of tea, i still love & enjoy coffee as well. from my desk i have a lovely view of this:

my beautiful morning glories
i also have a lovely view of this:

my lovely potted herbs and flowers (sanjay is on herb patrol here)

i believe he's asking me "why didn't you plant cat nip?!" :)

so, tell me, or better yet, show me, what is your morning view?

have a lovely weekend! hugs!!

4 comments:

Aly said...

My morning, unfortunately, looks like my computer desk at work (boo). But this IS my last Saturday before going to a regular Monday through Friday work week (yay!). I did happen to catch my cat, Larry (aka Lawrence Flynn), before running out of the house this morning.

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad348/alykuhlman/large.jpg

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ha ha, yes, Sanjay definitely has an accusatory glare! Great photos!

Mary said...

What a beautiful thing to wake up to and see.

Y is for Yogini said...

I love this post — what a beautiful idea! My morning view includes the face of my kitter kat, waiting to be fed, as well as my pup who always wants to play while I stumble about trying to open my eyes fully. :)