Thursday, September 2, 2010

getting in touch with my inner hippie longstocking

ok, maybe i'm telling my age here (i am 31 if you didn't know) but do any of you remember pippi longstocking? i was in love with pippi back in the day. i gotta say, she's still pretty rad!!


here is me getting in touch with my inner pippi longstocking with a hippie twist (notice the groovy leggings!!)



i rocked those leggings - they are so much fun to wear!

i'm off to teach a free yoga class in the park and then look at a house that ryan & i are interested in renting. wish us luck!!

have a great weekend! hugs!!

image credit ici

8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yowza! Those leggings are indeed worthy of Pippi Longstocking! Now you just have to figure out how to make your pigtails stick straight out from your head! When I was a girl (and I am much older than you, my dear, so this would be the late 60s), we used to get on TV a Swedish live-action series of Pippi Longstocking, dubbed into English. Plus I remember reading a couple of the original books as well.

Rachel @ Suburban Yogini said...

Loved Pippi Longstocking and also love those leggings!

Mindy said...

OMG I too loved Pippi :-)

You DID rock those leggings!

Have a great weekend,

Mindy

Bela said...

i hope you guys find a great place! =) miss you two!

Elisse said...

Work those leggings! How fun!

Hope you're enjoying the long weekend too!

Jessica said...

You look ADORABLE!

Sarah said...

Love the look!

Valerie @ City|Life|Eats said...

Love love love the leggings. And as an aside, I loved Pippi Longstocking growing up :)