Thursday, September 30, 2010

thankful thursday


i am glad to say goodbye to both packing boxes and to carpet! i did keep the beautiful little >^..^< though. :) hooray for (a little scuffed up) but beautiful old oak wood floors that squeak when i walk on them!!

once i get settled in a little more, i will definitely put up some pics. in the mean time, here is a shot of me doing yoga on my back deck yesterday.

this thursday i am thankful for this wonderful little house that i've found and being very happy in it thus far. what are you thankful for on this thursday?

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Empty box = cat heaven! Best wishes in your new home!

Laura said...

It made me so happy when we pulled up our carpets...only one left to go! There's just something so wonderful about hardwood floors on bare feet!

bobby said...

I'm thankful to a dear friend that I had a silly 2-way misunderstanding with this week, who has been as forgiving and warm as I to her =)

The Depressed Yogi said...

So jelly of your new deck!!

CherryBlossomGirl said...

such a pretty new house! i'm hoping to visit it, sooner or latter. best wishes in your new home!