Friday, September 18, 2009
kreative blogger award
my thanks goes out to the fabulous and awe-inspiring ellecubed for awarding me the kreative blogger award. thanks girl! you never cease to amaze me!
first, 7 things that i am loving right now:
1. the great response i have gotten from my tea traders. i am so thankful that such a wonderful group of women joined in this tea trade. here is to making it an annual event!!
2. sending thank you cards to all of my tea traders. like ellecubed mentioned about the pink heels post about project thank you, i think it's wonderful to show your gratitude towards others. it can truly turn your whole day around.
3. reconnecting with myself. as most of you know, 2009 has been a year of changes. some big, some small, some not expected on my end, some very difficult ones but i know that all of these changes are occurring so that i can become a better person. sometimes we have to go through many changes in life to see who we really are and where we are going. and despite all recent obstacles, i know i am on the right path. i am reconnecting with a melita that had been put on the back burner for many years and i gotta tell you coming back into myself - feels great!!
4. with number 3 in mind, i am extremely happy to be starting "the joy diet: 10 daily practices for a happier life." we all deserve to be happy and that is what i wish for every single one of you!!
5. i am thankful and grateful for the huge support that my friends have shown me on my new path. you all are the best cheerleaders anyone could ever ask for - thank you!!
6. i am getting so pumped for my massage therapy classes to start!! i have orientation sept. 23rd and my first class is on sept. 29th. i am incorporating meditation, reiki, yoga teacher training and massage therapy as the major components to my path of wellness but there are also other things such as looking inside oneself to see what is truly fulfilling and what is not and making the appropriate steps to let go of what is no longer serving your higher self. this involves lots of svadhyaya!!
7. i am happy i'll be spending all weekend at a yoga & mediation retreat (complete with bodywork and energy work) and the local wine & jazz festival. yay for hanging out with like-minded individuals.
instead of passing this onto 7 other bloggers i want to hear from all of you, what are you loving right now?