i am feeling so much joy, happiness and gratitude in the past few days. one can never have too much gratitude or happiness. today i am happy because:
* ryan and i sleeping in until 10am this morning.
* we had a lovely breakfast of banana pancakes with walnuts & mini chocolate chips. it was so delicious!
* my guest blog post on dirty footprints studio. thank you connie!! you truly inspire me and you rock chica!!
* receiving great feedback regarding the tea trade (keep your thoughts coming).
*waking up early one morning to see our sunflower chokes in the fog.
* having company over for dinner last night. ryan and i made stuffed shells, roasted sweet dumpling squash, the last of the green beans from my garden, and salad.
* our new screen door that has a full screen so i can feel the cool, crisp autumn breeze and the pets can enjoy the view.
* receiving a sweet snail mail package from lovely city girl.
* ryan bought me a bottle of sofia blanc de blancs.
* the squirrels that have been visiting in the yard.
* the chestnuts beginning to drop.
* the leaves beginning to change colors.
* and snuggling weather!