good morning. i am feeling so very grateful this morning. i wanted to share with you what i'm grateful for:
- looking out my window each morning at my gorgeous morning glories that i planted oh so long ago. they are really starting to take off now :)
- starting this morning off with a great breakfast - oatmeal with a fresh, local peach, a dash of cream and a sprinkling of brown sugar - delish!
- the fact that it's quickly becoming harvest time and all of the wonderful, fresh is pouring in. hooray for fresh fruits and veggies
- trying out a different type of melon yesterday - piel de sapo (and it was yummy!)
- feeling confident about taking my workkeys test on thursday morning
- getting nothing but love & support for my "plan b" (only one more part, i promise) thank you SO much!
- the beautiful mums that ryan got for me (pic to come as soon as they are fully in bloom)
- sharing my desk with dooty - i've taken to calling him my muse :)
photo credit ici