Monday, October 26, 2009

monday moment of zen


"A man's life is what his thoughts make of it. Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." Marcus Aurelius

i couldn't agree with this more. the power of our thought can change everything. our thoughts are energy . try to incorporate this idea today. whenever you feel a negative thought coming on try to turn it around and think something positive and just observe the effect it can have on your entire day.

namaste


image credit ici

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I love your Monday Zen Moments. So hard to be zen on Monday mornings.

Carolyn said...

Love this...so true!

The Depressed Yogi said...

SO TRUE!!! This is literally how i try to live day to day now. Makes SUCH a difference!!

Serafina said...

I completely agree! In my house we call it Positive Mental Attitude. It takes practice, but it makes a big difference.

Sherry said...

Love the photo!

And yes,how we think about everything makes all the difference in the world...the choice? It's always our own!

Lisa said...

So truthful in its simplicity. The difficult part comes in remembering it tomorrow morning when I wake. :)

Ally said...

I love that quote, and need to follow it more often. I get caught up in negative thoughts all the time and it always brings me down. Thanks for the reminder. :o)

noodlegirl said...

I love that pic and love monday zen can't wait to read tomrrow's quote