Thursday, October 1, 2009

hello october

my my my, september slipped away from us. i can hardly believe it's october already. october is one of my favorite months mainly because of my birthday and halloween. i don't doubt for a second that this october will be less than impressive.

if you will recall, i had one gargantuan goal for september - nothing!! needless to say i did a whole lot of it and treasured every single second!

in addition to a whole lot of nothing, i...
now that september has come and gone, it's time to focus on a few october goals.

  • my first and foremost is to stay focused on massage therapy school (i can't even begin to tell you how much i love it!)
  • keep focused on my yoga certification training as well
  • take advantage of the local festivals and workshops
  • eating lots of pumpkin everything
  • enjoy each day and live it like it was my last
photo credit ici

12 comments:

michele said...

Wow! What cool things you did during your September!! :) Sounds like a wonderful and creative month!

And I love your October goals! Looking forward to hearing more about yoga certification training and massage therapy school!

Sherry said...

For all the "nothing" you managed a lot of something!! September sounds like it was a wonderful month for you. Looks like you've lined up a lovely October as well!

Jessica said...

WOW! You sure are accomplishing everything!

Isn't it great to see how everything always works out the way it's meant to be- even if we couldn't see how it would end up?!

Glad you are loving school!!!

Andi said...

For someone who had nothing planned you sure did a lot! Whew! I love that the decision that you were so worried about (going to massage school) makes you so happy, it is clear in every post that you made the right one!

~Kristen~ said...

I *heart* your October goals!!! And it sounds like your September was fabulous!!!

Sasa Peace Rocks said...

Awesome list!! I walked a labyrinth for the first time too! :-)

Michelle said...

Well it sure doesn't look like September was completely nothing! Lol! You are so lucky to be going to massage school. If I had to do it all over again I would do the same...but also include animal massage therapy into that! Ohhh..my dream!

xoxo

Serafina said...

Your monthly goals are so inspiring! Thanks for being such a positive person.

Anonymous said...

Love this picture! Pumpkins and gourds make me so happy. =)

I love October too - it's my birthday month as well! Have a fantastic month!

Anonymous said...

Love this picture! Pumpkins and gourds make me so happy. =)

I love October too - it's my birthday month as well! Have a fantastic month!

Sarah said...

Fantastic goals! I am with 100% on eating lots of pumpkin treats! Mmmm...did you see my old post on fb with Martha Stewarts' receipe for pumpkin chocolate chip squares. They taste like pumpkin brownies and I highly recommend!

The Depressed Yogi said...

Wow you had quite a September! I'm so thrilled for you and all your fun adventures in massage school, etc. October is gonna be a good month - I can feel it!!