Friday, November 20, 2009

connection


i simply adore connecting with like-minded individuals and i am delighted to say that in the past few months i have done just that!

i have connected with fabulous fellow bloggers & tweeps. i have connected with lovely ladies that are massage therapists, mentors & role models. i have connected with teachers & classmates that i admire and adore.

i feel so lucky to connect with such wonderful people - each and everyone of you!!

find more wonderful connections by visiting jamie ridler's the next chapter.

image credit ici

9 comments:

Lisa said...

And we are so happy to connect with you! You are such a beautiful person and I am so thankful to have connected with you (blog-to-blog) :)

Analiese said...

We are fortunate to be connected to you too! I am always uplifted by your positive and beautiful outlook on life. *hugs*

Jessica said...

:) I'm honored to be one of your connection!
It all happens for a reason!

Pink Heels said...

It is amazing how the internet and blogging have opened up a whole new world of connections. I feel so fortunate to have been introduced to so many fabulous people. Even more exciting is knowing that I will continue to meet more like-minded people.

Carolyn said...

I am excited to have been connected to you! You are such a positive and kind person. I consider myself very lucky. xoxo

Serafina said...

I'm lucky and blessed to have met you too! You're an inspiration and a positive influence. I look forward to seeing your good thoughts on the blogs. Keep up the good work. :)

Serafina said...

I'm lucky and blessed to have met you too! You're an inspiration and a positive influence. I look forward to seeing your good thoughts on the blogs. Keep up the good work. :)

CherryBlossomGirl said...

fortunate to get connected AND to meet you in person! too bad you couldn't come today, we had lots of fun. hope you'll come next time! have a good week!

Kaileen Elise said...

I'm so happy we're bloggy/twitter friends :) You are a total inspiration! ♥kaileenelise