my times flies when you are busy. can you believe that december is just around the corner?! let's review my november goals:
- eating lots more pumpkin foods - yes, i simply adore this time of year for all of the pumpkiny goodness
- celebrating thanksgiving with ryan's family where we get to eat at 3 different thanksgiving dinners including my favorite the peruvian one!! - oh my yes! we took our friend bela with us for her first thanksgiving experience. we had a fabulous time.
- keeping up steam in massage school as i am doing quite well - yes, i have fabulous news - i got my grades for the month of october and i got all As!!!!
- teaching yoga! - yes, i've been teaching my fellow classmates as part of my practicum and i got to teach vinyasa at bliss last tuesday. i had such a great time and i look forward in strengthening my teaching skills.
- knocking out as many of my required massages as possible - yes, i have done 32 massages since starting on oct. 31st.
for december i am looking forward to:
- continuing at my current pace for working toward my massage requirements
- getting straight As for november
- receiving my certificate for my yoga teacher training
- buying a massage table
- spending quality time with my family around the holidays
- and looking forward to some SNOW!!!
images credit ici