- my first and foremost is to stay focused on massage therapy school (i can't even begin to tell you how much i love it!) - YES! i am still loving every second of it. i worked on my first clients october 31st and had a fantastic time.
- keep focused on my yoga certification training as well - YES! i only have a few more things to finish up the training that i started. i am teaching my fellow classmates for my practicum and i am absolutely loving it!
- take advantage of the local festivals and workshops - i am doing the best that i can here. unfortunately due to my packed schedule and uncooperative weather i missed the hot air balloon festival this year.
- eating lots of pumpkin everything - oh yeah! i love pumpkin foods & drinks and i'm looking forward to more!
- enjoy each day and live it like it was my last - yes!
for november i am looking forward to:
- eating lots more pumpkin foods
- celebrating thanksgiving with ryan's family where we get to eat at 3 different thanksgiving dinners including my favorite the peruvian one!!
- keeping up steam in massage school as i am doing quite well
- teaching yoga!
- knocking out as many of my required massages as possible. i have to give 100 massages - 40 paid ones (the money goes to the beauty school not me) and 60 free ones. if you are local be sure to check out my massage schedule and if you pay for a massage i'll make sure you get a free one - two massages for $37 is unbeatable!! my slots are getting filled up pretty fast so be sure to schedule soon!!
photo credit ici & ici