Thursday, April 30, 2009

au revoir april

i can't believe this is the last day of april. where has the time gone?!

here is a brief rundown of my month:

april 4 & 5th - was spent in dc for the cherry blossom festival

april 9th - got laid off from job (more later as i have been trying to wrap my head around posting about this one)

april 16th - been at this blogging business for a month now (and loving it!! thank you to all of my readers, your sweet comments keep me going!!)

april 18th - i completed my first ever 5k (go me!)

april 21st - received complimentary annual press pass to rouxbe

april 22nd - celebrated earth day

april 25th - met dear friend rebecca in pittsburgh, pa for her birthday celebration

april 29th - celebrated obama's 100th day in office

yes, it was a busy month, with many ups and some downs. but i am ready to put a close on this month and get a fresh start with may.

No comments: