Wednesday, April 22, 2009

have i told you lately that i love rouxbe...

so yesterday was my lucky day. as you all know, i'm a fan of rouxbe. well yesterday i get a message that rouxbe was following my tweets on twitter. which, why it didn't even occur to me to look for rouxbe on twitter was just silly on my behalf. what was i thinking?! so, of course, i follow back. then i get a surprising direct message thanking me for posting about rouxbe AND wanted to know if i was interested in a press pass for full access to the site. DO I EVER!! :) i jumped on the opportunity. how lucky am i??

ryan was the one who originally found rouxbe. we are both pretty good cooks and we both like to experiment in the kitchen, so we are always looking for more ideas. i asked ryan last night where he found rouxbe and he said it was from lifehacker, which if you haven't check it out, it's a pretty good site too! (maybe i can get a job promoting these kick-ass websites since i'm unemployed huh?! how cool would that be!!)

anyways, just wanted to give a shout out to rouxbe one more time since they and their ceo joe girard (who was the one who contaced me) are so awesome!

i HEART rouxbe!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how super cool! it's amazing how these places find us :)

Naturally Jules said...

Wow! That's awesome! I've check out their site due to your recomendation, and it looks great!

Pink Heels said...

Oh my goodness! How could it be that I didn't know anything about Rouxbe??? It is fabulous!

The Cooking Accountant said...

That is really cool!