Tuesday, May 5, 2009

blog love from blisschick

most of you (if not all of you) are familiar with christine reed over at blisschick. well, today after waking up, going through emails, checking my favorite blogs, ya know, the morning routine, i was absolutely THRILLED to find out that christine gave my little blog some love. as a newbie blogger (not even a full two months yet) i find it super exciting when anyone mentions my blog or leaves me a comment. that just makes my day. although, i have a feeling that any blog love or comments years from now will still make my day. so, yes, christine, i was absolutely giddy (like a little school girl) to see that you had mentioned my blog on yours. i am ever grateful.

check out blisschick's post about other newbie blogs and give them some love as well. and thank you for all the blog love you've show to me. i love you guys!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How wonderful. Blisschick is indeed very inspiring! And you know, i have been blogging for two years now, and still get super excited and giddy when I get blog love or a blog comment :) :)

Globetrotting Cacti said...

Glad to find your blog. I am also new to blogging and love exploring other peoples postings.... off to check out Blisschick now.

Naturally Jules said...

How exciting! I saw you listed over at Blisschick and squealed with delight!

karmacoy said...

Hey Melita,

I'm a fellow giddy school girl here! I was also thrilled to find my blog listed on Christines Pay it Forward post....And grateful for the opportunity to find other newbie bloggers.

Your site looks awesome!!