Tuesday, November 2, 2010

40 days of yoga - day 2


tuesday mornings i teach a vinyasa class at blissblissbliss from 8-9am. i made sure to get up extra early this morning so that i could get my practice in before i taught my class.

i did approximately 20 minutes of yoga this morning. i focused on opening my joints and trying a softer version of headstand, shoulder stand and wheel pose. instead of muscling through like i'm sometimes known to - hey, i'm a pitta ok, it's in my nature ;) i took a slower, more meditative approach to the more difficult poses.

image credit

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hey, I love your "40 days of yoga" - I'm doing Yovember again this year which is basically 30 days of yoga, haha. Thanks for sharing this with us. I really appreciate you writing about your actual physical practice. I often can't find the words.